Hire smart, MBTI training, Assessing employees by means of competencies
We prepared several interesting training programs and seminars that should help improve staff selection and assessment and make them more efficient. They also focus on personality testing and development of soft skills.
HIRE SMART - COMPETENCY BASED INTERVIEW (for managers and HR workers)
"Chances are good that up to 66% of your company's hiring decisions will prove to be mistakes in the first 12 months." (P. Drucker)
One-day interactive Competency Based Interview training focuses on practicing staff selection and acquiring the technique of conducting a competency based interview and of validating competencies vital for required performance. The training builds on the behavioral approach and competency models and uses the CIT (critical incidents) technique.
THE PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- What competencies are
- What competency models are
- What the CIT (critical incidents) technique means
- The difference between traditional and competency based interviews
- How to design a Competency Based Interview structure
- How to ask well (model questions)
- How to evaluate obtained information
The training is for managers and HR managers who select employees. With regard to the interactivity of the training, the number of participants is limited to 12.
MBTI typology identifies 16 personality types that to a various extent occur in the population. It doesn´t assess individual types, it describes them. It describes their preferable behaviour and thinking.
The training focuses on the practical application in everyday work life, primarily how to use the gained knowledge in team work and leadership. In order to keep the interactivity of the training the number of participants is limited to 12.
ASSESSING EMYPLOYEES BY MEANS OF COMPETENCIES (for managers and specialists)
We can judge on the whole tree from its fruit. (W. von der Vogelweide)
This one-day training deals with an employee assessment system and provides information on assessment methods.
- The main part of the training is dedicated to the assessment by means of competencies using an assessment interview. The participants become acquainted with competency models and with some tools for measuring/assessing competencies.
- The participants will be presented individual methods and tools such as:
Motivation-assessment interview, Management by Objectives, Critical incidents method, Assessment Center/Development Center, 360° feedback, Managerial audit, Mystery shopping, Evaluation of potential.
- The participants will practice conducting an assessment interview in a simulated assessment interview, recording information to an evaluation form and giving feedback to the assessed person.
The target group includes executive workers, managers and HR managers. With regard to the interactivity of the training, the number of participants is limited to 12.